Tuesday 19th June– Royal Ascot NO PM CLASSES (The 9:30am Zumba is still running)
Friday 22nd June- Royal Ascot NO CLASSES
Monday 2nd July- I am away on holiday so there will be cover instructors taking all classes and some time changes please take note:
7:05pm PiYo Live
Tuesday 3rd July – No Kettlercise (All other classes as normal)
Tuesday 31st July – No Piloxing, Zumba TBC. Kettlercise will run at 8pm @ King Edwards Hall, (Chapel of St Mary & St John), Winkfield Row, Ascot, SL5 8PD
As most of you are aware we are getting married in August. My last class teaching will be Monday 30th July. I will be away until 1st September.
During this time a reduced timetable will be running, with some great cover instructors. I have done my best to get as many classes covered in my absence. This timetable will be released as soon as it is finalised
As we will be on our honeymoon, I will be away from the business including my phone and emails for the most part, I will respond to any queries when I can.
I apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused. Thanks for your understanding.
We’ve won the Award for “Best Fitness Instructor” in the Muddy Stilettos Awards 2018.
I’d like to say a massive thank you to you all for your incredible support, voting and kind words. I’m totally overwhelmed. THANK YOU X
7 Class Pass – £37
Your choice of 7 Classes for only £37
For use on Zest Fitness Berkshire; Clubbercise, Kettlercise (includes hire of Kettlebells) Piloxing, PiYo LIVE, DnB Hiit & Zumba classes, does NOT include Abs. All classes must be used by 31st July 2018.
Unlimited Pass- £60 –Attend Unlimited classes for £60
Valid 1st -31st July 2018
For use on ALL Zest Fitness Berkshire
T&C’s apply, For use on Zest Fitness Berkshire, Abs, Clubbercise, Kettlercise (includes hire of Kettlebells) Piloxing, PiYo LIVE, DnB HIIT & Zumba classes. Classes are subject to change. Non- refundable, non-transferable, not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Pre-pay £60 in class or by bank transfer (please contact me for more details) you will then be given a special code to use to book your on-line bookable classes. You must still book on-line for all bookable classes, Valid for use until 31st July 2018
Pay As You Go available for all classes.
This applies to ALL BR (Booking Required) classes only. If you need to cancel a booking the following applies:
- Cancel less than 4 hours before class start time or no show- full fee is payable.
- Cancel 4+ hours before class start time – your booking can be transferred upon request (see below for details)
- If you have prepaid for a block of classes 1 class will be deducted if you cancel up to 4 hours before class start time.
- Due to the popularity of our classes we operate a strict NO refund policy.
- Transfers may be made for ALL bookable classes (by contacting me direct.) Transfers may be made ONE time ONLY and must be made 4+hours before the start of class. If you want to transfer less than 4 hours before class start time this will be classed as a cancellation and will be charged the full fee./